Picture & Deadlite Storm Windows
When replacement windows are not an option, whether for budgetary or historical maintenance reasons, Harvey storm windows are an economical, effective way to increase the efficiency of older, single-pane windows, especially in basement situations.
Custom made to fit the exact dimensions of your existing windows, the storm window is an easy to operate, self-contained unit that will provide extra insulation value to your home.
Storm Picture Window
- Heavy extruded aluminum master frame
- Marine glazed inserts can be removed from outside
- Screwed corners permit easy reglazing
- Installed by drilling holes through the frame or by using aluminum clips and screws to fasten directly to the casing without drilling
- Fiberglass wire (standard)
- Aluminum wire
ENERGY STAR® qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. EPA and U.S. DOE. The ENERGY STAR label also designates superior energy performance in homes and buildings.
Harvey Building Products is committed to continually improving our management of energy resources. We are proud to be part of the family of businesses who have also joined with ENERGY STAR.