Bring the outdoors into your home with our vinyl garden window. Whether you are building a new home or remodeling your existing home, the garden window makes a beautiful setting for your plants, collectibles or favorite decorations.
- High performance 1" insulating glass with option of Low-E/Argon glazing
- Only vinyl garden window on the market today with an AAMA Certified R-50 rating (units 60-1/2" x 60-1/2" and smaller)
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35Â° pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity
- Twin sealing, fully screened, operating casements with external glazing for improved weather protection
- Exterior grade plywood headboard, seatboard and jamb are 1-1/4" for excellent structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed
- R-50 "Coastal Rating" available
ENERGY STAR® qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. EPA and U.S. DOE. The ENERGY STAR label also designates superior energy performance in homes and buildings.
Harvey Building Products is committed to continually improving our management of energy resources. We are proud to be part of the family of businesses who have also joined with ENERGY STAR.