State of the Art Manufacturing
Harvey is constantly improving upon our home windows and house door products which are manufactured right here in the Northeast. We constructed a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility featuring a redesigned layout, additional automation, an in-house testing lab, and a dedicated recycling area to help preserve our natural resources.
This plant, located in Londonderry, NH, replaces our Manchester, NH facility—and at 375,000 square feet, doubles it in size! Although we have continued to expand, we pride ourselves on manufacturing our products in the Northeast.
- 24 loading docks for continuous shipping and delivery capabilities
- Dedicated recycling area for glass, aluminum, cardboard, wood and vinyl
In-house testing lab performing tests to verify thermal and structural requirements.
- Impact and Cycling
- Acoustic Materials and Product Construction
- NFRC Thermal Certification
- Condensation Resistance Factor Simulation
- Validation Testing
- STC and OITC Testing
- HUD Approval
- AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-05