When you’re in the market for storm windows, it may be difficult to differentiate between one brand or another. Deciding on which one is best for you can be an overwhelming process, so having the right information can help make your decision an easy one.
Harvey storm windows are an excellent choice if you aren’t in a position to replace the entire window due to budget or property restrictions. Harvey Tru-Channel aluminum storm windows keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and are one of the top performing storm windows in the marketplace today.
Our Tru-Channel aluminum storm windows features include:
• Custom made to fit the exact dimensions of your existing windows
• Easy to operate
• Adds extra insulating value to your home
• 10 year warranty
• Twice the weatherstripping as other storm windows
• Sashes interlock with a sturdy frame tie bar for maximum wind resistance
• Triple-Track “combination” design for self storage of sash and screen and sash tilt-in capability
• Locking non-glare, charcoal-finished fiberglass half screen (standard)
• Among the lowest air infiltration rates (.05 CFM/FT) of any storm window
• Approved for Airport Sound Abatement Programs nationally
• Marine glazing seals keep the glass tight and secure in its frame
Our storm windows have a variety of color and hardware options, along with your choice of aluminum or fiberglass screens. To see them up close in real-life settings, visit one of our product showrooms throughout the Northeast.
To learn more about Harvey Tru-Channel aluminum storm windows:
Download our Storm Products brochure