GAF’s Are You Prepared for the Economic Impact COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Will Have on Your Contracting Business?
For the past 100 years, recessions have happened every 5-10 years. One of the most vital skills you can develop as an entrepreneur is mastering how to navigate them. There is a ton of opportunity when you have the controls in place to weather the storm.
In this session, we’ll specifically discuss:
- Setting up budgets and cashflow plans for the next quarter.
- Strategies to maximize liquidity for your business
- Key tactics for keeping your business stable during these turbulent times.
- Actions you need to take now to propel your company’s growth ahead of competition when the upturn happens.
Bonus: you’ll be given free access to essential done-for-you tools and resources:
- Tools to plan your sales, production, financials and cashflow.
- Summaries of US & CA government incentives to maximize liquidity.
- A summary of technology to streamline operations in a “social distancing” world.
- 71-point implementation checklist to strengthen your company.
Register at: https://gaf.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6WiSJ2aNR3mXMRGylXg5HQ
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.